Monday 12 July 2010

A Late Introduction

Now, after you have seen some of my pictures, let me tell you the story of my life...

...or not.

Rather, I tell you that if you are interested in NetHack and its derivatives, the best way to find a great crowd of people to enjoy it with is to go to IRC, load up freenode and /join #nethack.de, #nethack and/or #unnethack.

I will be there often, as will a lot of friendly and helpful people.

Well but then again, you probably know all of this already, because I assume most of the people who read my blog come from there.

I started drawing comics some time before the /devnull tournament in 2009, and have been since. Ideas come irregularly, sometimes none, sometimes many, but I suggest you check by regularly if you don't want to miss out on something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment